What is Payments.com.au?
Payments.com.au is a payment gateway provider allowing you to process your payment transactions online or by phone in realtime.
Payments.com.au offers many solutions to ensure it is easy for anyone to accept payment for any type of goods and services, regardless of business size or nature.
The realtime nature of Payments.com.au gateway interfaces ensures that the transaction has been approved on the spot - allowing you to verify immediate payment success before moving onto your next job!
Who uses Payments.com.au?
Payments.com.au can be employed by practically any person, business or entity that wishes to:
- accept or process online credit card payments and transactions.
- process a credit card payment or transaction using their phone/mobile.
- sell products and services via their website
- retailers who wish to offer credit card payment services to their customer
- ensure they have successfully charged the customer in realtime
- minimise paper work, clerical staff requirements and accounting work
- provide customers with payable invoices that can be issued directly and paid for using the one system
- charge credit cards using an online virtual terminal
- perform refunds to customer/business credit cards
What does it cost the Merchant?
A low setup fee of only $199The Merchant has a number of choices:
Plan A$49.95 per month, 100 free transactions then
$0.45c per transaction after that
Plan B$29.95 monthly fee, 0.45 cent transactions
Plan C$19.95 monthly fee, 1% of transaction value
or 0.45 cents, whichever is greater.
Are there any other charges?When you place funds in your Payments.com.au transaction account, a 0.45 cent transaction fee applies, plus a 1.9% merchant service fee charged by the bank or a 1.9% administration charge. Payments.com.au does not profit from these charges, the cost is merely being passed on to the consumer.
Can Merchants Switch between the two Options?Yes, the Merchant can switch at any time between payment plans - a switching fee of $49.95 applies at the time of the switch between the Options above.
The above rates are subject to change. Merchants are required to meet all bank credit card fees and account charges in the usual manner. Government charges are also applicable. Merchants are also charged the credit card collection fee deducted by the bank when their Merchant Transaction Account balance is topped up. The Merchant will also need an Internet connection to input invoices at Payments.com.au or to check Statements online and use the Merchant Admin System. An Internet site is not required. (Rates quoted include GST)